Mike stays active in the Hutchinson community, where he is a member of the Central Kansas Gun Club and St. Teresa’s Catholic Church. Mike loves to read, particularly about history. He also enjoys traveling, one of his favorite places to visit is Eureka Springs, Arkansas, where he enjoys the peaceful mountainside community.
Mike grew up in the town of Beloit, Kansas. He has fond memories of his hometown and his family.
- 1990-1995 Branine, Chalfant & Hill, Hutchinson, Kansas
- 1995-2017 Forker Suter LLC, Hutchinson, Kansas
- 2001 to current Hutchinson Municipal Prosecutor
- 2016 to current Stafford County Attorney
- 2017-current Bell and Robinson LLC, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Hutchinson Community College Instructor
Mike is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts located in the State of Kansas. He has an appreciation for small towns and rural issues.